Thursday, August 11, 2011

sprouting dreams of spring !

I mentioned earlier that we made some new vege beds --- I'm in the process of completing a final bed - which I hope will be enough for us to have a good supply of vege over the summer :)
the completed bed

the 'waiting on me to move some soil' bed
 Also, in the process of joining the Southern Seed Exchange  - which is an awesome organization! I just haven't quite got around to filling out the membership form - it is sitting in my inbox and high on the to-do list...Also, ordered some seeds from Eco-Seeds - which I have found to be a fantastic service! Really recommend it - recieving seeds in the mail is so lovely, like christmas.
Yay gardening! Have some onion seeds that have sprouted in-doors as well as some calendula seeds... Yay flowers that do good things in the garden --- read more here about companion planting  !

Whoop!
Cassie x

No comments:

Post a Comment