Thursday, August 11, 2011

Community Dealings ....

The joys of community! We recently received a fair bit of well intentioned but thoroughly unwanted meaty food, which instead of throwing out we gave to our neighbours (who were happy rather than suspicious as we’d made friends with them previously) in return the dad of the family gave me a mini lecture on ventilating our flat for health, more effective heating, and less mould (he’s insulation installer by trade and had been noting our condensation levels with concern).
 I’d also been having frustrating problems with my second hand laptop, dreading going to a shop to spend heaps getting it fixed or (more likely) being told to upgrade some or all of it. Instead, I popped over to a tech-savy friend’s place one street over with some yummy vegan muffins… and two days later my computer’s useful once more

 -Phoebe ! x

No comments:

Post a Comment