Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hair We Go Again


Gabby here again, talking about hair. I’ve still not been using shampoo. I have also stopped using conditioner and I have solved the dilemma of my hair being too dry at the ends (which is why I needed to use conditioner). I just rub some coconut oil in the ends.Coconut oil is far superior to conditioner because all of it stays in your hair. Conditioner, on the other hand, just washes out in the shower so most of it is wasted. Or if you leave some conditioner on your hair it goes all thick and stiff = gross. So coconut oil is win! I now have another issue - dandruff. Sarah at the last workshop gave a tip to resolve this. It was to stimulate the scalp to increase blood flow. One way to do this is brushing the scalp. I do this a bit but will do more of it. A second way is to do a rinse with cider vinegar infused with rosemary. I am going to try this. I started seeping the rosemary in the cider vinegar a few days ago so it will probably be ready to use in a week. I’ll let you know how it goes then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment